Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nogloo #1




Hello friends!

Pardon me for not posting anything last month as I need to focus on my work, aside that my printer is still down. I really don't feel comfortable designing paper toy with no printer by my side, its like working with only one hand...

My new addition is called Nogloo. Yup, it requires no glue to assemble. All you need to do is to just slip the flap into the the slit on the other side. If you are a busy office people with no access to color printer but looking for a little fun, Nogloo is the right choice! Because its black and white and should take you less than 10 minutes to make. Last but not least, in the spirit of the tree hugger people, Nogloo came in A5 size paper as long as you don't click the 'fit to page' print option.

Download Me!

3 comments:

Paige said...

You have a really nice blog. I love Licka and Licko, and I just made Nogloo. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

support you because I really want to contribute on collaborative nogloo customization

Anonymous said...

http://lildem.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/nogloo-custom/